2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2007 10:59 PM by wuhaixing

who can explain the security features demonstrate in the sea

wuhaixing

In the seamspace project,security-rule.drl has the following code snippet I donn't know why.

check: PermissionCheck(name == "memberImage", action == "view", granted == false)

there is a memberImage component,but where is the action view?
      check: PermissionCheck(name == "blog", action == "create", granted == false)

Does this mean Statful session bean BlogAction create is restircted?
      check: PermissionCheck(name == "friendComment", action == "create", granted == false)

Restrict @Factory("friendComment")?and where is action create?
      @Restrict is not required to invoke permission check?

• 1. Re: who can explain the security features demonstrate in the
          shane.bryzak

"wuhaixing" wrote:
          In the seamspace project,security-rule.drl has the following code snippet I donn't know why.
          check: PermissionCheck(name == "memberImage", action == "view", granted == false)

there is a memberImage component,but where is the action view?

In ContentAction:

if (img == null || !Identity.instance().hasPermission("memberImage", "view", img))

"wuhaixing" wrote:
          check: PermissionCheck(name == "blog", action == "create", granted == false)

Does this mean Statful session bean BlogAction create is restircted?

No, this permission is used to control the display of a link in profile.xhtml:

<s:span rendered="#{s:hasPermission('blog', 'create', selectedMember)}">

"wuhaixing" wrote:
          check: PermissionCheck(name == "friendComment", action == "create", granted == false)

Restrict @Factory("friendComment")?and where is action create?

This is also in profile.xhtml:

<s:span rendered="#{s:hasPermission('friendComment', 'create', selectedMember.friends)}">

And the permission is checked in FriendAction:
          Identity.instance().checkRestriction("#{s:hasPermission('friendComment', 'create', friends)}");

"wuhaixing" wrote:
          @Restrict is not required to invoke permission check?

No, a permission check can be also be performed via Identity.checkRestriction().

• 2. Re: who can explain the security features demonstrate in the
            wuhaixing

Thanks for you patient reply again ;)
            Ok,I will read the 13.6.2. Securing components again more carefully.But I'm not first time to think the Seam is too flexible to read the code for a newbie.