5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2005 5:24 AM by aron.gombas

Last version with jboss portal

johanmoreau

Hello,
      When i try use last svn version of Kosmos with Jboss Portal, I obtain this result :
      java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle org.jboss.portal.portlet.plugins.language.InfoBundle, key portlet.title
      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:326)
      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:286)
      at hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.svn.SvnMonitoringPortlet.doView(SvnMonitoringPortlet.java:109)
      at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:154)
      at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:394)
      at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.DispatcherInterceptor.invokeRequest(DispatcherInterceptor.java:163)
      at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.DispatcherInterceptor.invoke(DispatcherInterceptor.java:195)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.impl.invocation.InvocationImpl.invokeNext(InvocationImpl.java:213)
      at org.jboss.portal.portlet.invocation.PreferencesInterceptor.invoke(PreferencesInterceptor.java:93)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.impl.invocation.InvocationImpl.invokeNext(InvocationImpl.java:213)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.invocation.component.ContextDispatcherInterceptor$InvokeNextCommand.execute(ContextDispatcherInterceptor.java:94)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:49)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:539)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:499)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.invocation.component.ContextDispatcherInterceptor.invoke(ContextDispatcherInterceptor.java:58)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.invocation.AccessControlInterceptor.invoke(AccessControlInterceptor.java:125)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.invocation.component.CacheInterceptor.invoke(CacheInterceptor.java:74)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.impl.invocation.InvocationImpl.invokeNext(InvocationImpl.java:238)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.Component.invoke(Component.java:173)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.invocation.portal.MainDispatcherInterceptor.invoke(MainDispatcherInterceptor.java:93)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.invocation.StrategyInterceptor.invoke(StrategyInterceptor.java:184)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.invocation.ViewInterceptor.invoke(ViewInterceptor.java:118)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.invocation.portal.TargetInterceptor.invoke(TargetInterceptor.java:153)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.invocation.ContentTypeInterceptor.invoke(ContentTypeInterceptor.java:117)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.invocation.UserContextInterceptor.invoke(UserContextInterceptor.java:92)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.impl.invocation.InvocationImpl.invokeNext(InvocationImpl.java:238)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.PortalServer.invoke(PortalServer.java:186)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.AbstractMainServlet.invoke(AbstractMainServlet.java:78)
      at org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.AbstractMainServlet.doGet(AbstractMainServlet.java:71)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
      at org.jboss.portal.core.servlet.TransactionFilter.doFilter(TransactionFilter.java:79)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
      at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
      at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
      at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153)
      at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:407)
      at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
      at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
      at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
      at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
      at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Have you an idea ?
      (with Jboss Portal 2.0 ou 2.0.1RC1 and jboss 4.0.2)
      Thanks.

• 1. Re: Last version with jboss portal
          aron.gombas

Hi!

There were quite a few serious changes related to the localized resources (as I introduced localized chart images generated by the server component). Could you rebuild both WARs, delete the old ones from the AS deploy dir and copy these new ones there? Just want to make sure that you have a clean copy of everything.

Can you check if you have the 4x2 (4 portlets, 2 languages) .properties files in the portlet WAR? And are the res-bundle references in the JSPs correctly pointing to those?

Thanks.

Aron

• 2. Re: Last version with jboss portal
            aron.gombas

And plz make sure that you have the very latest SVN version!

Thanks, Johan, I really appreciate your feedback.

• 3. Re: Last version with jboss portal
              aron.gombas

The JBLAB guys reported the same problem... :/

To doublecheck it, I've checked out a clean version of the source tree to my PC, rebuilt the wars and redeployed them to JBP.
              Everything was fine.

So plz go through this checklist:
              1. are the 4*2 language files there in the portlet dirs?

kosmos-portlet.war\WEB-INF\classes\hu\midori\kosmos\portlet\cc\cc_monitoring.properties
              kosmos-portlet.war\WEB-INF\classes\hu\midori\kosmos\portlet\cc\cc_monitoring_hu.properties
               kosmos-portlet.war\WEB-INF\classes\hu\midori\kosmos\portlet\jira\jira_monitoring.properties
              kosmos-portlet.war\WEB-INF\classes\hu\midori\kosmos\portlet\jira\jira_monitoring_hu.properties

2. are the <resource-bundle> definitions correct in your portlet.xml?
              (plz note that these filenames have changed, so you have to modify your existing portlet.xml's!
              I think this is the most probable reason for your problem...)

<resource-bundle>hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.cc.cc_monitoring</resource-bundle>

3. are these res-bundles correctly referenced from all the JSP pages?

<fmt:setBundle basename="hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.cc.cc_monitoring" scope="application"/>

Plz let me know if it solved your problem.

• 4. Re: Last version with jboss portal
                johanmoreau

Code:

<resource-bundle>hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.cc.cc_monitoring</resource-bundle>

Good idea :)

All work with the last svn revision (1630)

For information, i think, i have a bug with my svn server, I obtain this message :
                Port is already used.

For the moment i udpate "src\java\hu\midori\kosmos\server\svn\SvnServiceImpl.java" to insert a wait before all connection with my svn server :
                try
                {
                Thread.currentThread().sleep(200);
                } catch(InterruptedException ex){
                log.error("FIXME : JMO", ex);
                }

With this fix, it's ok ... In next time, i will update my svn server, it's better !

Great work Aron !

Johan

• 5. Re: Last version with jboss portal
                  aron.gombas

Cool, glad that it solved your problem.

Aron