1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2006 9:04 AM by aron.gombas

enable to open webdav chart on remote host....

julien.chambert

Hello,

I don't manage to display webdav graph on a remote host....
      When i try to use kosmos portlet on the localhost evrything is ok. on a remote host everythings are displayed except the chart.

I use a vm to launch the server (jboss-4.0.3, jboss portal 2.2.1, kosmos0.2.0rc2). I access the portlet by the host machine( the machine which launched vmware). I check the webdav repository with konqueror on the remote machine everything is ok...

To test the browser, I install kosmos on a second vm and I try to display the portlet with the first vm, the problem is the same.

Is this problem an install or configuration problem or a kosmos problem?

thanks for yours answer

• 1. Re: enable to open webdav chart on remote host....
          aron.gombas

Hi!

I'm pretty sure it's a configuration problem, so plz double-check what URLs are generated for the chart images. It's easy to test if a URL is correct, you just drop it into your browser and you should the image, that's it.

Plz note that you can configure the URLs generated by Kosmos-server, by setting a property for the webdav bean in kosmos-services-servlet.xml:

<!-- WebDAV static content store -->
           <bean id="webdavStaticContentStore" class="hu.midori.kosmos.server.store.WebdavStaticContentStore">
           <property name="webdavUrl" value="http://localhost:8080/slide/files"/><!-- Both HTTP and HTTPS protocol can be used here. -->
           <property name="webdavUser" value=""/>
           <property name="webdavPassword" value=""/>
           <!--
           This URL will be used as base URL for the generated images.
           If you don't specify anything here, the value of "webdavUrl"
           will be used. Uncomment this, if you want to override that.

<property name="clientUrl" value="http://myserver/my-webdav/kosmos-images"/>
           -->
           </bean>

HTH.