2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2008 11:14 AM by linda33t

how to load and render with XSL file

linda33t

How do I load my xsl into portlet and render my xml output with xsl. I'm looking for possible some attributes in either a4j or rich tags that I can set.
      thanks

• 1. Re: how to load and render with XSL file
          adamw

Hello,

first of all, I don't think it's the right forum - you should rather ask on the JBoss Portal forum.

Secondly, I completely don't understand what you mean and what do you want to do :)

Adam

• 2. Re: how to load and render with XSL file
            linda33t

sorry for posting on the wrong forum, this is my first time. what I try to do is to migrate the old codes that has html, web services, and js from bea to jboss richfaces environment. in my old js code, I initially loaded xsl file, when user clicks the action button, i will call web services and have the xml result pass back to the client, js code will then do xslt on this result and display the result in the desired format to the browser. Now, My question is how do I display my xml file in a desired format given xsl file (I don't want to use my old js file and willing to process the file in the bean). My codes are following:

<a4j:commandButton reRender="resultArea" action=#{myBean.queryAction}" value="Query"/>

<h:panelGrid id="resultArea" columns="2">
            <h:outputText value="Result:" />
            <h:outputText value="#{myBean.resultValue}" />
            </h:panelGrid>