I HAVE USA MADE D2 PRICED AT THE GULF WATERBORNE PLATT LESS $5/MT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, I CAN SELL IN LOTS OF 1,000,0000 BARRELS.
FULL SALES OFFER
I, Harrison Rains Hanover, as the SELLER, with full authority and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury, hereby confirm that I am ready willing and able to sell the commodity: S15, S500 under the following terms and conditions below.
PRODUCT: S15, S500
SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIFICATION DEPENDS UPON DELIVERY OPTION.
QUANTITY: ONE MILLION BARRELS (1,000,000 BARRELS) AND GREATER.
CONTRACT TERM: SPOT
DELIVERY: BUYER?S CHOICE SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL.
PRICE: GULF WATERBORNE
PAYMENT: CASHIER?S CHEQUE AT CLOSING OR TT IN ADVANCE OF CLOSING.
WARRANTY: PRODUCER WARRANTS QUALITY. SGS INSPECTION AVAIALBLE AT BUYER?S COST AFTER CLOSING.
1. BUYER issues LETTER defining quantity required and desired price. The letter will also disclose Q88 information if buyer is taking delivery via ship. Recent safety inspection, less than 90 days old, must accompany Q88. If delivery is to be made via pipeline, the letter will disclose the exact physical address of the tank storage facility; a contact person; telephone number; tank numbers; and a recent ANSI safety inspection report less than 90 days.
2. SELLER issues sales contract based upon information provided by BUYER in the LETTER.
3. The BUYER will establish its own separate account at FRONTIER BANK, MAIN BRANCH, in Everett, Washington and deposit the full amount of the purchase.
4. The SELLER and BUYER shall meet in a TTM at the FRONTIER BANK. At the TTM the SELLER and BUYER shall sign the SALES CONTRACT.
5. After the SALES CONTRACT is signed the BUYER shall draw a cashier?s cheque from its account at FRONTIER BANK paid to the order of SELLER.
6. SELLER and BUYER exchange POP and cashier?s cheque. POP is the contract between the SELLER and the major oil company refining and supplying the D2 for this transaction. The POP will be redacted as to the supply price.
7. Deliveries begin as per the terms of the contract.
HARRISON RAINS HANOVER