0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2008 7:44 PM by hrh

SOCIETE INDUSTRIELLE ET COMMERCIALE S.I.C. COMPANY SIC Compa

hrh

SOCIETE INDUSTRIELLE ET COMMERCIALE aka S.I.C. COMPANY aka SIC Company located at 52 Avenue Corot 13013 Marseille - France is forthwith and hereby BLACKLISTED in the petroleum industry. The president of SOCIETE INDUSTRIELLE ET COMMERCIALE Mr. R. Mallek and his employee Maurice have been attempting to perpetrate a fraud upon the petroleum community by offering Russian made diesel fuel no. 2 delivered to Rotterdam. The amount being offered is 50,000mt x 12mo. Rotterdam's only pipeline that moves diesel fuel is the E39. Its maximum capacity is 100,000 barrels per day. That is 375,000mt per month. That is all the product that can physically move through the pipeline through from all countries. Russia exports to the entire world only 1.77mm mt of diesel fuel each month. When asked how the company planned on moving 25% of the Russia's total exports into Rotterdam and cutting out the rest of the petro selling countries Maurice began sending insults of a sexual nature to the person making the inquiry. The offering of non-existent Russian product is happening every day in our industry. In 2007, the Russian scam was the Transneft fees up front. In 2008, it is to get the inexeperienced to open a documentary credit, the scammer then borrows against it, leaves the country with the money, and lives likje a king under an assumed identity he has bought with his ill-gotten gain.

ANY FIRM DOING BUSINESS WITH SOCIETE INDUSTRIELLE ET COMMERCIALE aka S.I.C. COMPANY aka SIC Company located at 52 Avenue Corot 13013 Marseille - France IS HEREBY FOREWARNED THAT IT WILL BE BLACKLISTED ALSO.

SIC IS OUT OF THE PETRO BUSINESS FOR GOOD.

SIC'S CONTACT INFORMATION IS:

E-mail: sictradingfrance@orange.fr

Business Site: www.sic-consultant.com

ADDRESS/ 52 Avenue Corot 13013 Marseille - France

Ph: + 33 491 612 864

Fax: + 33 491 614 771