2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2007 7:42 AM by theolle

QuickStart deploy on JBossAS don't work

theolle

Hi,
      I'm trying to deploy the jboss esb on a fresh install of jboss-4.0.5.GA but I have some errors.

My configuration file looks like:

org.jboss.esb.dist.lib=../lib
      org.jboss.esb.appserver.home=/jboss-4.0.5.GA
      org.jboss.esb.appserver.config=default

Im deploying the ESB using the AS. I typed 'ant' in the the esb/product/install directory and that worked fine.

And when I start the Application Server, I have the error :

10:18:42,000 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/D:/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossesb-dependencies.sar/
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.dependencies.JBossESBDependenciesService, msg=org/jboss/internal/soa/esb/dependencies/JBossESBDependenciesService (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0); - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.dependencies.JBossESBDependenciesService, msg=org/jboss/internal/soa/esb/dependencies/JBossESBDependenciesService (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0))

I have read the topic 'Could not create deployement...' form JoshSmith (the error is the same) but I think I'm not in this case : I have used the bundle-esb jbossesb-4.0GA.zip and the file jbossesb-dependency.jar is present in the sar file jbossesb-dependencies.sar.

Any suggestions ?