2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2007 7:27 AM by webhunter

Which files need to be modified if the JNDI port is changed

webhunter

On my machine the JNDI port (clustered) is 1200. To reflect this I modified esb.juddi.properties to contain
      # JNDI settings (used by RMITransport)
      java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
      java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1200

And also changed jboss-esb.properties file to contain

For some reason, when I startup the app, it still tries to connect to 1099 (which is the default port) and I can't find this number in any of the files in jbossesb.sar folder. The stacktrace is below.

Any thoughts? I suspect if it is not picking up the above config file and juddi uses default ports etc.,?

09:48:43,684 INFO [jdbc.remote.WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager
      'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=juddiDB' to JNDI name 'java:juddiDB'
      09:48:43,777 INFO [esb.dependencies.DatabaseInitializer] java:/juddiDB datasourc
      e is already initialized
      09:48:43,777 INFO [esb.dependencies.JuddiRMIService] starting juddi RMI service
      09:48:44,840 DEBUG [jnp.interfaces.NamingContext] Failed to connect to localhost:
      javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server localhost:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to
      server localhost:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection re
      fused: connect]]
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.getServer(NamingContext.java:269)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1385)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.bind(NamingContext.java:538)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.bind(NamingContext.java:531)
      at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:359)
      at org.apache.juddi.registry.rmi.JNDIRegistration.register(JNDIRegistrati
      on.java:78)
      at org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.dependencies.JuddiRMIService.startService(J