3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2007 7:13 PM by Matthew Bennetts

New to ESB

Matthew Bennetts Newbie

I'm trying to get started with JBossESB but there is so much conflicting information available it's making life a little harder than I expect.
      I've downloaded JBossAS 4.2.0GA and JBossESB 4.2MR2 and followed the install instruction and tried to follow the helloworld sample but get the following error when trying to deploy the .esb file:

2007-07-23 18:15:28,164 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/D:/JBoss/jboss-4.2.0.GA/server/defaultesb/tmp/deploy/tmp64981Quickstart_helloworld.esb-contents/jbm-queue-service.xml
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService)

so I went back and followed the ESBGettingStarted wiki (i.e deploy as standalone) and that seems to work. Any thoughts on why I can't deploy the .esb file?

Also, what are the correct settings for the Eclipse ESB getting started plugin? I can't seems to get the plugin to accept anything.

Thanks,
      Matt