1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2007 12:50 PM by tcunning

Oracle DB for ManagementDS

tobysaville

Im using ESB 4.2.1 server bundle, and im trying to run the management console using Oracle 10g as the database.

I have deployed it and i can access the web front end (which is empty initially), but when i click the Collect Statistics button, i get an exception on the server that says table or view does not exist. Looking in server log, i figured out that this was caused by the table JMXOPERATION being missing, however 3 other tables related had been generated - JMXATTRIBUTE, JMXDATA AND JMXPATTERN. Is there any reason why JMXOPERATION (and related sequences) wasnt created automatically? What information do you need from me to diagnose?

In the end, i created the table manually using the SQL in tools\console\management-esb\src\main\resources\oracle, but the tables dont get written to when i click the Collect Statistics button.

any suggestions?

chees,
      toby

• 1. Re: Oracle DB for ManagementDS
          tcunning

Do you see any related stack traces in the server.log? Filing a JIRA with them would be very helpful.

I don't see a reason why you wouldn't have the JMXOPERATION table - the create table statement for it is in the create_database.sql and looks okay to me.