9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2007 4:36 PM by Thomas Owens

JBossESB Quickstart Sample not working on JBossAS-4.2.2.GA c

Thomas Owens Newbie

Hello JBossESB Community!

One of our current goals is to use JBossESB-4.2.1.GA deployed to JBossAS-4.2.2.GA using JBoss Messaging instead of JBoss MQ. Since JBossAS 4.2.x uses JBossMQ by default, I have installed the latest version of JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.SP3 into JBossAS per instructions on

http://labs.jboss.com/jbossmessaging/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/installation.html

After installation, I can run the JBoss Messaging tests successfully with my JBossAS. However, when I then try to deploy JBossESB to this new JBossAS configuration (configured for JBoss Messaging) I am able to deploy a JBossESB quickstart sample such as helloworld (using ant deploy), and verify that the jboss.esb.quickstart.destination queues are properly bound, but when I try to run the helloworld test (using ant runtest), the test simply hangs. The last output I see on the client console is "[java] Connection Started".

I am now attempting to debug the sample and see exactly where it is hanging. If anyone has any input into this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brad