2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2008 9:37 AM by andre1001

How to publish contract using SOAPClient (soapUI)

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way of publishing the contract of a service using soapUI action.
      As my WebService is deployed in an integrator (JBoss 4.2.2 hosted in another server), I couldn't find any other way than writing a custom action code that would do that for me.

Regards,

Antonio Souza

• 1. Re: How to publish contract using SOAPClient (soapUI)

The absence of replies made me realize that perhaps I had been misunderstood somehow.

Well, keep on going with my tests and concept proofs I saw I was doing something wrong when I asked this question above.

The thing is that I had already published my soapUI service and JBossESB is not necessarily SOAP dependent. So, if I want to expose my service as a SOAP HTTP Endpoint I should construct a Web Service Endpoint proxy... or something like it... and build another service based on SOAPProcessor.

That's what I did and it worked smoothly.

I'm having a hard time implementing services using JBossESB because all my previous reading was based in BEA Aqualogic... And it's far more simple to build services that JBossESB. But as true challenge lies in open-source rather than proprietary tools, I'll stick with JBossESB.

Thanks.

• 2. Re: How to publish contract using SOAPClient (soapUI)
            andre1001

"asouza_2000" wrote:

The thing is that I had already published my soapUI service and JBossESB is not necessarily SOAP dependent. So, if I want to expose my service as a SOAP HTTP Endpoint I should construct a Web Service Endpoint proxy... or something like it... and build another service based on SOAPProcessor.

I dont think so. It's possible to expose SOAP Producers by JBoss ESB without any kind of Web Service proxy. Take a look at the webservice_producer quickstart.