1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 16, 2008 8:40 AM by stedou

JBossESB installation problem

stedou

hi,

I have installed a new jboss AS 4.2.2 GA and tested start up and everything was fine, so I shutdown the server. I then downloaded jbossESB 4.4 GA, changed the configuration values and ran the ant script in the install directory and everything seems to copy to the deploy directory correctly. However when I now start the server I get a lot of exceptions which are as follows:

14:06:49,542 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
      java.io.IOException: No properties file: messaging-users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found
       at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.Util.loadProperties(Util.java:315)

Anyone have any ideas what this means?

Thanks
      Steve

• 1. Re: JBossESB installation problem
          stedou

hi,

Okay, checked my login-config.xml in the conf directory and noticed that the path to the properties files was incorrect. Changed it and the exception disappeared. However I now receive another exception as follows:

14:36:55,805 INFO [JmsActivation] Attempting to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec@1b081e
          e/CallbackQueue isTopic=false tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=
          source.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=5)
          14:37:04,227 ERROR [JmsActivation] Unable to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec@1b081e3(ra
          llbackQueue isTopic=false tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 mi
          ce.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=5)
          javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultJMSProvider not bound
           at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)

It's definitely an ESB problem, can anyone help?

Thanks
          Steve