6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2008 9:39 AM by Kevin Conner

jbossesb-1.0.1.xsd and the inVMxxx attributes

Kent Damgaard Newbie

I'm a bit confused about the jbossesb-1.0.1.xsd schema and the new attributes like invmScope and invmTransacted.

First I got errors when validating my jboss-esb.xml in Eclipse. I use the JBoss tools and after comparing the file delivered with them I found that the one included in the JBoss tools did not have the inVMxxx attributes, while then one that could be found on the net as specified in the targetNamespace did.

So I solved this by downloading the one from the net and now it validates ok.

Then I went on to add the invmTransacted attribute and when deploying I got the following error:

10:27:03,260 ERROR [XmlValidatorImpl] 4-ERROR-null-127:cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'invmTransacted' is not allowed to appear in element 'service'.

After checking the file located at /jbossesb-server-4.4.GA/docs/schema/jbossesb-1.0.1.xsd I found that this file did have the invmScope attribute, but not the invmTransacted.

What puzzles me here is that these files are all named jbossesb-1.0.1, i.e. they should, at least to my mind, be identical or have different version numbers.

Is this an inconsitency or is there something else involved that I've missed?