0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2009 6:56 AM by paradigmza

Beginner Help, using the DLQ

paradigmza

Hello,

I am playing around with ESB and I currenlty exploring Exceptions/Faults.

I have a action, and all it does is (There is no fault/exception handeling enabled on my action)

throw new RunTimeException("Runtime caused by me")

I invoke this action with a Async message.

This will then send this message to the DLQ...

Now I am looking at the DLQ, I have a couple of questions...
      1 : Where on DLQ message can I find the cause of why it is in the DLQ (my Runtime Exception)?

The only exception I have found so far is
      org.jboss.soa.esb.message.defaultEntry-set-stack(class java.lang.Exception)==
      java.lang.Exception: setPayload stack trace for 'org.jboss.soa.esb.message.defaultEntry'. java.lang.Exception: setPayload stack trace for 'org.jboss.soa.esb.message.defaultEntry'.
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.message.MessagePayloadProxy.setPayload(MessagePayloadProxy.java:231)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.message.MessagePayloadProxy.setPayload(MessagePayloadProxy.java:198)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.smooks.SmooksAction.process(SmooksAction.java:208)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.ActionProcessingPipeline.processPipeline(ActionProcessingPipeline.java:633)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.ActionProcessingPipeline.processPipeline(ActionProcessingPipeline.java:585)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.ActionProcessingPipeline.process(ActionProcessingPipeline.java:419)
      at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.MessageAwareListener$TransactionalRunner.run(MessageAwareListener.java:548)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

2 : The toAddr for the message in the DLQ is "jms://127.0.0.1:1099/queue/DeadMessageQueue" how can I find out the original Address/Service that this message was intended for? (So that I can go fix my Runtime exception before marking it RDLVR)?

Thanks,
      Sean.