1 Reply Latest reply on May 11, 2009 4:15 AM by tfennelly

SOAPProcessor Issues

goutam

Hi,

I am trying to use SOAPProcessor to expose a JAX-WS endpoint through JBoss ESB. I am having a couple of problems -
      1. The endpoint should be ESB message aware as per the documentation. But when I do SOAPProcessor.getMessage() in the service endpoint, I get null. What can be the possible reason? Is there any workaround to solve this? I will need to get access to the ESB message in the endpoint.

2. I understand that when you configure JBR listeners for this SOAPProcessor endpoint, one http port can cater to only one service. How can I configure to expose all the services through a single port? I saw the documentation on HTTPGatewayListener but when I change the jboss-esb.xml to point to the higher version of xsd for the HTTPGatewayListener to run, it does not get deployed. I am using the evaluation version of Enterprise SOA Platform 4.3.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,
      Goutam

• 1. Re: SOAPProcessor Issues
          tfennelly

Hi Goutam.

"goutam" wrote:
          I am trying to use SOAPProcessor to expose a JAX-WS endpoint through JBoss ESB. I am having a couple of problems -
          1. The endpoint should be ESB message aware as per the documentation. But when I do SOAPProcessor.getMessage() in the service endpoint, I get null. What can be the possible reason? Is there any workaround to solve this? I will need to get access to the ESB message in the endpoint.

Can we see your .esb configuration. This sounds like a bug.

"goutam" wrote:
          2. I understand that when you configure JBR listeners for this SOAPProcessor endpoint, one http port can cater to only one service. How can I configure to expose all the services through a single port? I saw the documentation on HTTPGatewayListener but when I change the jboss-esb.xml to point to the higher version of xsd for the HTTPGatewayListener to run, it does not get deployed. I am using the evaluation version of Enterprise SOA Platform 4.3.

Nope... the JBR listener only supports a single service/port. The HttpGatewayListener is not yet available on the platform.