0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 4:33 AM by pkx

War deployment fails due unzip problem with Richfaces library

pkx
      Hello everyone.
      I am using JBoss AS 5.0.1 to deploy our web application (packaged as a war file and using Richfaces as JSF extension). Unfortunately the deployment fails sometimes (about 30-50%).
      The reason for the error is a problem with the JSP compilation caused by failed unpackaging of the Richfaces library (see stacktrace below). For the deployment I package the Richfaces libs in the war file. That means I don't place the Richfaces libs in jsf-libs of JBoss AS and I set the context parameter org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL=false in the web.xml.
      The problem can be resolved by pre-compiling the JSP or by restarting the JBoss AS (50% chance). Since I cannot precompile the JSP's everytime, I am also interested in another solution. Do you have any?
      Best regards
      pkx
      2009-12-16 15:32:39,462 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/esp].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
      org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://richfaces.org/a4j cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:51)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:409)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:116)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.generateTLDLocation(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:313)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:148)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:429)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:491)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1438)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:137)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:255)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:103)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:171)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:333)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:313)
              at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:300)
              at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:585)
              at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:312)
              at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:322)
              at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:249)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)