1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 15, 2010 2:21 PM by Guzman Llambi­as

    Error while publishing ws-at policy

    Guzman Llambi­as Novice

      Hi! I made a Web Service that uses WS-AT and now I want to attach the correct policies to it. Unfortunatelly, when I deploy the service, only a part of the policy is attached, with the assertion missing. Any idea of what can possibly be wrong?

       

      Here's the service implementation:

       

      @Stateless
      @LocalBinding(jndiBinding = "PepeBankServices/PepeBankLocal")
      @WebService
      @HandlerChain(file = "context-handlers.xml")
      @PolicyAttachment({@Policy( policyFileLocation="META-INF/policy.xml", scope = PolicyScopeLevel.WSDL_BINDING ) })
      public class PepeBankService implements IPepeBankServiceLocal {
      
           public void depositar(@WebParam(name = "idCuenta") long idCuenta,
                     @WebParam(name = "monto") double monto) throws BankException {
                
                System.out.println("Finalizando deposito...");
           }
      }
      
      

       

      Here's the policy.xml:

       

      <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="WSATPepeBankEndpointPolicy"
           xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"
           xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
           xmlns:wsat="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsat/2006/06" >
           <wsp:ExactlyOne>
                <wsp:All>
                     <wsat:ATAssertion wsp:Optional="true" />
                </wsp:All>
           </wsp:ExactlyOne>
      </wsp:Policy>
      

       

      and here is the published wsdl with the ws-at policy:

       

      <definitions name="PepeBankServiceService" targetNamespace="http://services.lins.fing.edu.uy/" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:tns="http://services.lins.fing.edu.uy/" xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
       <types>
        ...
       </types>
       <message name="BankException">
        <part element="tns:BankException" name="BankException"/>
       </message>
       <message name="PepeBankService_depositar">
        <part element="tns:depositar" name="depositar"/>
       </message>
       <message name="PepeBankService_depositarResponse">
        <part element="tns:depositarResponse" name="depositarResponse"/>
       </message>
       <portType name="PepeBankService">
        <operation name="depositar" parameterOrder="depositar">
         <input message="tns:PepeBankService_depositar"/>
         <output message="tns:PepeBankService_depositarResponse"/>
         <fault message="tns:BankException" name="BankException"/>
        </operation>
       </portType>
       <binding name="PepeBankServiceBinding" type="tns:PepeBankService">
        <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#WSATPepeBankEndpointPolicy"/>
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="depositar">
         <soap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <input>
          <soap:body use="literal"/>
         </input>
         <output>
          <soap:body use="literal"/>
         </output>
         <fault name="BankException">
          <soap:fault name="BankException" use="literal"/>
         </fault>
        </operation>
       </binding>
       <service name="PepeBankServiceService">
        <port binding="tns:PepeBankServiceBinding" name="PepeBankServicePort">
         <soap:address location="http://192.168.244.130:8080/PepeBankEAR-PepeBankService/PepeBankService"/>
        </port>
       </service>
       <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="WSATPepeBankEndpointPolicy" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
        <wsp:All/>
       </wsp:Policy>
      </definitions>
      

       

      Thank in advance!

      Guzman