I am trying to configure the JBoss portal 2.7 to authenticate against OPENDS LDAP. The requirement is to have the authentication mechanism against LDAP for normal users and for admin users the authentication need to be against database.
Could some one guide me through seps.
I have already done the following configurations:
1. configured the details for <login-module code="org.jboss.portal.identity.auth.SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule" flag="required">
2. configured details for <login-module code = "org.jboss.portal.identity.auth.DBIdentityLoginModule" flag="sufficient">
3. configured details for <login-module code="org.jboss.portal.identity.auth.SynchronizingLoginModule" flag="optional">
1. given all the necessary configurations to connect to LDAP
1. configured all the other details which are required
I am facing an exception as Bad Password for all the users even though they are present in LDAP or in Database.