I've commited a GlassFish extension for ShrinkWrap in relation to [SHRINKWRAP-124|https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SHRINKWRAP-124].
There are basically two issues with the integration:
* We don't support size on Assets
** (Used for buffer sizes in GlasFish ?)
* We don't have a bi-directional relationship between parent-child archives.
** (This does tho not seem to be in use during deployment in GlassFish)
A good start.
I've added an integration test to deploy an EJB into GFv3. Works nicely.
Also done some mundane housekeeping:
- Package namespace is "org.jboss...", not "com".
- Split up into "api" and "impl" packages. We'll need to split this into 2 components (per usual; one user view, one not).
- Moved any "GlassFish" references out of the shared parent build POM and into the integration component
- Updated the GFv3 deps