I'm using JBoss 4.2.3, jbossws-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA
I have looked through a lot of themes, but haven't found the answer to the question:
Is it possible to configure JBossWS native stack to get full stack trace while fault on server is happened?
Currently server returns in SOAP message top level exception (for example EJBTransactionRolledBackException or
javax.persistence.PersistenceException) or 2 levels.
As far as I khow jax-ws 2.1 RI supports this, and one of possible variants is:
1) try Metro stack (refused)
2) bundle metro libs as shown at http://community.jboss.org/thread/146519?tstart=0
3) probably implement my own exception (refused due specificity of my WS and back compartibility)
4) configure jbossws-native (preferable)
5) this question is related to EJB
Please, give me any suggestion if you have! Thanks in advance!