Hi, I've a problem to create a cluster of multiple instances in the same machine.
Here the steps I followed:
1) I installed HornetQ 2.0.0GA under JBoss 4.2.3GA, launching $HORNETQ_HOME\config\jboss-as\ant as4
2) under $JBOSS_HOME\server I copied the directory "all-with-hornetq" I renamed in "all-with-hornetq2". (I've 2 server, the first is "all-with-hornetq", the second is "all-with-hornetq2").
3) in the file $JBOSS_HOME\server\all-with-hornetq\conf\jboss-service.xml I added this:
4) I do the same thing in $JBOSS_HOME\server\all-with-hornetq2\conf\jboss-service.xml, setting ServerName to ports-02:
5) port-01 and ports-02 are correctly configured in sample-binding.xml (default configuration), so I didn't modify this file.
6) I changed the values of netty-connector and netty-acceptor ports:
first instance: port 5445
second instance: port 5545
7) I launched the first instance wiht the command:
./run.sh -c all-with-hornetq -b=10.212.150.37 -Djboss.partition.name=mypart -Dhornetq.remoting.netty.host=10.212.15.37
My IP address is obviously 10.212.150.37
8) I launched the second instance wiht the command:
./run.sh -c all-with-hornetq2 -b=10.212.150.37 -Djboss.partition.name=vmypart -Dhornetq.remoting.netty.host=10.212.15.37
The second instance doesn't work, and I've a lot of this log message:
WARN [DiscoveryGroupImpl] There seem to be more than one broadcasters on the network broadcasting the same node id
If I launch only one instance everything works perfectly. No problems if the instance is the second.
If I do the same operations in two different machines, everything works perfectly (without step 2-3-4-5-6, I changed only ip address).
Where I wrong??