8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2010 2:18 PM by Tim Fox

HornetQException(unable to validate user: null) cause the loss of messages

Tiago Rico Newbie

Hi to all,

I've my app. on Jboss 5.1.0.GA and uses the HornetQ 2.0.0. All goes fine but from time to time I get this strange exception.

This happens when the message is putted in the queue and then she never reaches the MDB. This causes the loss of the message because the exception cannot be caught and then no rollback is done!

Hornet is proper configured with UsersRolesLoginModule so why is user null?

2010-02-05 17:26:10,644 SEVERE [org.hornetq.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl] Failed to send message
      HornetQException[errorCode=105 message=Unable to validate user: null for check type SEND for address jms.queue.DLRQueue]
              at org.hornetq.core.security.impl.SecurityStoreImpl.check(SecurityStoreImpl.java:180)
              at org.hornetq.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl.send(ServerSessionImpl.java:2513)
              at org.hornetq.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl.doSend(ServerSessionImpl.java:2334)
              at org.hornetq.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl.handleSend(ServerSessionImpl.java:1040)
              at org.hornetq.core.server.impl.ServerSessionPacketHandler.handlePacket(ServerSessionPacketHandler.java:270)
              at org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.ChannelImpl.handlePacket(ChannelImpl.java:606)
              at org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.RemotingConnectionImpl.doBufferReceived(RemotingConnectionImpl.java:397)
              at org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.RemotingConnectionImpl.access$000(RemotingConnectionImpl.java:41)
              at org.hornetq.core.remoting.impl.RemotingConnectionImpl$1.run(RemotingConnectionImpl.java:357)
              at org.hornetq.utils.OrderedExecutorFactory$OrderedExecutor$1.run(OrderedExecutorFactory.java:96)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any ideas? Where I should start digging?

Many thanks

Rico