4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2010 3:00 PM by Ronald van Kuijk

Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao Newbie

I have the  following case:

I have a task JAVA that makes a  transition decisions that evaluates a condition. If the condition is met the process  continues its normal flow, but marks the process should move to a new  transition state to do the task Java but after waiting 5 minutes

It is possible to model  this scenario??? I  have some other configuration in the timer???

<java class="com.configuracion.dao.ReposicionDao" g="605,23,107,54" method="verificarCarguePorReposicion" name="verificar cargue" var="verificarCargue">
              <arg><object expr="#{resReposicion}"/></arg>
              <arg><object expr="#{caf}"/></arg>
              <transition to="decisionCargue"/>
         </java>

<decision g="876,26,48,48" name="decisionCargue">
              <handler class="com.configuracion.eventos.DecisionCargueCaf" />
              <transition g="999,51:-16,27" name="fin" to="fin seguimiento"/>
              <transition g="900,102;657,102:-26,-19" name="esperar" to="esperar"/>
         </decision>

<state name="esperar" g="98,46,127,52">
              <transition to="verificar cargue" g="-43,-16">
                    <timer duedate="5 minutes" />
              </transition>
         </state>

Thanks

• 1. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

Attach the error

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: timer has no signalName or eventName specified
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.jobexecutor.JobExecutorTimerSession.schedule(JobExecutorTimerSession.java:53)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.job.TimerImpl.schedule(TimerImpl.java:71)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ScopeInstanceImpl.initializeTimers(ScopeInstanceImpl.java:324)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.createScope(ExecutionImpl.java:262)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.op.TransitionStartActivity.perform(TransitionStartActivity.java:82)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.performAtomicOperationSync(ExecutionImpl.java:655)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.performAtomicOperation(ExecutionImpl.java:615)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.start(ExecutionImpl.java:215)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.java:65)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.java:38)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.DefaultCommandService.execute(DefaultCommandService.java:42)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.SkipInterceptor.execute(SkipInterceptor.java:40)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.ExecutionServiceImpl.startProcessInstanceByKey(ExecutionServiceImpl.java:70)

help me is very important to model this in my project

Thanks

• 2. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????
            Ronald van Kuijk Master
            If it is important for you, please attach a full but minimal unittest that demonstrates the problem. That way we can easily try to reproduce
            • 3. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

thanks for the  reply

Attached all the project. I do  not use JUnitTest, I testeo my process in the console jbpm-console

• 4. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????
                Ronald van Kuijk Master

Then unfortunaltely you have to wait for others. I'm not going to try to reproduce problems with the aid of the console.

Cheers,

Ronald