|Title:||Richfaces Front End Developer|
|Skills:||richfaces, web, Richface, JSF, Struts, Spring, JSP, HTML, J2EE, Servlets, Tomcat, WebSphere, MQ, JMS, Hibernate|
|Location:||new york, NY|
room for growth
excellent working enviornment
paid days off
Primary responsibility is to develop, modify and support the web applications
* Full cycle software product development
* Production/client support
* Product enhancements
* Requirements analysis, software design, development, debug, testing, release.
* Technical documentation, presentations, issues tracking, task estimation, collaboration, training.
* Communication with team, status reporting with managers.
* Web design, development and unit testing
* Source control and software release using CVS
* Create technical documentation and release notes
* Provide production support and training
* Must have effective analytical, communication (both oral and written), and organizational skills. BS or MS in Computer Science, 7+ yrs of full cycle software development, 2+ yrs of exp in Fixed Income (MBS exp a plus), 2+ yrs in C, 5+ yrs in Solaris/Unix, 4+ yrs in SQL (Sybase preferred), 5+ yrs in Java, web, and related technologies (e.g. Richface, JSF, Struts, Spring, JSP, HTML, J2EE, Servlets, Tomcat, WebSphere, MQ, JMS, Hibernate, etc); exp in Object, Test, and Release methodologies; exp with CVS, Makefiles. Experience in using Eclipse/MyEclispe IDE. Candiate must also have the ability to interact appropriately with clients (i.e. in communication, in handling issues, trouble-shooting production issues, etc)..