Good catch! I copied the Stomp interface from StompConnect project and I didn't spot the typo.
I'll change the header name to durable-subscriber-name to comply with the spec and fill a bug in StompConnect project so they also fix it.
Thank you for the fix!
Now I am running into a strange problem. The StompTest testDurableSubscriberWithReconnection works fine and I can verify in JConsole that the test topic has DurableSubscriptionCount = 1.
Solved - I started the wrong server for my tests ...
just to let you know: I'm deep down working on HornetQ integration in AS6 at the moment but we identified several performance issues in the Stomp code during our team meeting.
Once I finish working on the integration, I'll look again at Stomp code to improve its perf.
many thanks for the update, I will try to test the AS6 (or AS5) integration and blog about Delphi / AS integration using HornetQ.