3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2010 3:04 PM by pjaton

XML Configuration Schema

pjaton

Hi,

I am new to Infinispan (4.0.0.FINAL) and, in my quick tests, I encountered some issue when I tried to configured a DefaultCacheManager with the InputStream of an XML configuration file.

I have nothing fancy (yet) and my XML file is simply:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <infinispan/>

Using this file, the following exception is thrown:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'infinispan'.
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:384)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1887)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:685)
          at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorHandlerImpl.startElement(ValidatorHandlerImpl.java:549)
          at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.ValidatingUnmarshaller.startElement(ValidatingUnmarshaller.java:89)
          at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.SAXConnector.startElement(SAXConnector.java:137)
          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
          at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
          at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:211)

I tried to find the schema/DTD to point to, but I could not find any documentation about this.

Does anyone know the URL of the schema/DTD I could point to?

Thanks in advance,

Patrice