0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2010 2:24 AM by Clebert Suconic

    Status Update

    Clebert Suconic Master

      - I have changed the deployers to not store configuration changes. I have changed the signatures and fixed a few tests around.

      - Have also added tests to the new store types

      - There is an issue with two acceptors with the new config. Both acceptors are using the same variable name, and the binding manager is setting that variable, what interrupted the start sequence.

       

      I have sent a patch for Andy, so he can commit the changes.

       

       

      What's left to be done on my side:

       

      - I have commented out a check on hornetQServerControl (Look for a TODO block there), because of a test that would hang on Sunday. I should fix it first thing tomorrow.

      - add the .so to the right place (that's a 5-10 minutes jobs)

      - remove the version from the resource-adapter.