3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2010 7:31 AM by mnenchev
      • 1. Re: Starting JBoss in cluster : DLQ not bound & DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES
        mnenchev

Hi, I am trying to start two jboss instances(on separate machines) in cluster. Both the instances are started in all configuration renamed to node1 and node2, and both contain the same copy of my app ear + war. The first one is started and every thing is deployed, but the second one gives me strange errors: [code] 14:23:38,274 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):  DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:   Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=claire-all.ear,jar=claireblogic_ejb3-1.0.jar,name=TimerManagerBean,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:     Dependency "" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier' **")   Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=claire-all.ear,jar=claireblogic_ejb3-1.0.jar,name=TimerManagerBean,service=EJB3_endpoint" is missing the following dependencies:     Dependency "jboss.j2ee:ear=claire-all.ear,jar=claireblogic_ejb3-1.0.jar,name=TimerManagerBean,service=EJB3" (should be in state "Configured", but is actually in state "PreInstall")  DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:   Deployment "

• 2. Re: Starting JBoss in cluster : DLQ not bound & DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES
          mnenchev

Hi,  I think that the problem is that by default the messaging api is using HSQL database. Is this it? So i do i have to replace hsql ds with other db ds?

• 3. Re: Starting JBoss in cluster : DLQ not bound & DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES
            mnenchev

Hi, I resolved it.  All you have to do is: 1) Set unique server peer id for every instance. 2) Follow this http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ConfigJBossMQDB/version/49 - works also for jboss 5.1.0 except that you have to remove deploy/messaging/hsqldb-persistence-service.xml and create postgresql-persistence-service.xml, instead of  Remove deploy/hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml