5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2010 11:58 PM by sunay

JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4

sunay

Hello All,

I am new to Jbpm, i gone through the new images for Start node, task node, end node , transition looks cool than the older jbpm in Jbpm4. Now i want to know that is it possible to stick with older version of JBPM 3.2 and takes the benifit of JBPM4's images to display the graph

Waiting for the Reply,

Thanks

Sunay

• 1. Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4
          koen.aers

Hi Sunay,

It is not possible to create new style images with the old GPD. The good news is that I am currently working on improving several things for the 3.x GPD. I will take a look at the possibility of including the new style graphics.

Cheers,

Koen

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4
            sunay

Thanks Koen ,

Actually i want to change my question that, is it easy to modify the code of GPD 3.2 for new process images of Jbpm 4.0 ? Is it as simple as replacing the images in the earlier code

Do you know when you would be ready with the changes from your side. Do you need any help in this effort?

we are creating a enterprise product by embedding JBPM3 and customer are very exited about everything other than the look and feel of the process diagram which looks very old fashioned. This has become a major stumbling block for us.

Thanks

Sunay

• 3. Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4
              sunay

Hello Koen,

It has been six months, so is there any good news for the look and feel  to create new style images with the old GPD ?  . Hope there would be a progressive efforts for this functionality. ?

Thanks

Sunay

• 4. Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4
                camunda

Hi Sunay.

We are currently working at customers with BPMN in Signavio and transforming them on the fly in jPDL 3 code. This is a pretty handy approach with having real fancy BPMN process models but using the stable jBPM 3 in the back ground. If you are interessted send me an email: bernd.ruecker@camunda.com. We are even thinking about open sourcing that transformation, but haven't yet decided...

Cheers

Bernd

• 5. Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4
                  sunay

Hey All,

No one to respond this ... , any idea or suggestion ?

Thanks

Sunay