1) i am using datascroller with dataTable to display pagination, but suppose rows="10" n data received is <=10 items then no page no displays at the bottom of datascroller, , i want even if list is < than rows, page no 1 should be displayed atleast in the datascroller.
2) suppose i am on page 2, n i click on column header to sort data in dataTable, it sorts the data but doesnt reset the pagenum in datascroller to page 1 which makes it look confusing.. i tried using a4j:support n reRender dataScroller but that didnt work.. plz help..
3) n how to access pageIndexVar in my jsf page, i want to show the page num in some output text or sumwhr, so how wil i access it ??
4) i am not able to alter text using innerHTML attrib of JS... i tried modifying the contents of div n p tag with some IDs by using getElementById().innerHTML= my text; but this doesnt change the text nor does using this displays current text of that element.. plz help..
1. set renderIfSinglePage="true"
2. Bind "page" attribute to bean property and reset property value when sorting is changed
3. pageIndexVar is not available out of datascroller context (to the tags external to datascroller tag).
4. It should work. Check that you are changing desired element.