2 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2010 11:25 AM by jorgeejgonzalez

Trouble with RichFaces 3.3.3+JSF 2 in JBoss AS6.0M3

jorgeejgonzalez

Hello, I'm currently trying to use RichFaces 3.3.3+JSF2 for a simple hibernate tutorial application in JBoss AS 6 but i'm hitting a wall when i'm going to deploy my war into the default server.

Everytime I deploy my war with the following web.xml(attached) it crashes in the deployment process with the error attached. I noticed the following line:"2010-05-20 03:34:51,903 GRAVE [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (HDScanner) Unable to process annotations for url, vfs:/C:/Users/lolosky/Desktop/JBoss/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/lib/richfaces-impl-jsf2-3.3.3.Final.jar/META-INF/ajax-context.faces-config.xml.  Reason: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file" which led me to believe that my richfaces-impl-jsf2 downloaded wrong, so i redownloaded(is that a word????) it to try and see if it would fix my problems, yet the problem remains.

I've put the richfaces jars in the JBOSS_HOME\lib and it doesn't recognize any of the rich or a4j API, i've put them in my WebContent\WEB-INF\lib folder and it doesn't work neither, lastly i put the jars in the JBOSS_HOME\server\default\lib (along with the jsf 2.0.2 jars) and it still crashes with the error i'm attaching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm sorry if i'm not clear enough it's almost 4 am and i've been at this since yesterday at 10 am, and i'm pretty sure i had a stroke about three hours ago =P