6 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2010 10:31 PM by Jeff Brown

Problem getting Infinispan's replicate or distribute modes to work through connector?

Jeff Brown Newbie

Environment: Using ModeShape 1.2.0.FINAL and Infinispan 4.0.0.FINAL.  JBossAS6.M2 and deploying to a 2 node cluster on the same physical machine.  Each JBoss node bound to a different IP.  ModeShape app is deployed as a WAR within the /all profile of each JBoss instance.

With a repo backed by an Infinispan cache that is set to replicate, if I update a property to a JCR Node in JBossA, I would expect to see that reflected in JBossB.    I have tried replicated and also distributed modes and neither works.

With JBossA started, when I start JBossB and the repo is initialized, I do see this in the log on JBossA which ensures Infinispan is at least clustering.

{code}INFO  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] AbstractLogImpl (Incoming-2,Taos-2-15384) Received new cluster view: [Taos-2-15384|1] [Taos-2-15384, Taos-2-1280] {code}

However, through the my code that is reading and incrementing the same JCR node/property every 90 seconds, I can see the JCR is not in synch.

The infinispan-config.xml is below:

{code}

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <infinispan xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
          xmlns="urn:infinispan:config:4.0">
          <global>
              <globalJmxStatistics enabled="true" jmxDomain="infinispan" />
              <transport clusterName="local-infinispan-cluster" />
          </global>
          <default>
              <jmxStatistics enabled="true" />
              <clustering mode="distribution">