I am using a HASingletonSupport to trigger a process during my Jboss4.2.3 server startup. But within my HASingletonSupport task, I have a process that makes a JNDI lookup to access one of the session bean interface. Here I face the problem that this lookup always returns null.
I tried sleeping the thread for a few seconds and again do the same lookup again. Now the second lookup works. So initially I had made a lookup to a JNDI name at a point when it was not bound.
In the jboss-service.xml I tried specifying the <depends> option for the MBean as the .jar that contains my actual session bean that I looked for, but for no use.