0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2010 1:41 AM by mr_saint

War file deploy from JBoss-AS 4.3 to 5.0 failed

mr_saint

Hi There,

I'm a newbit in Jboss. I created a simple Seam Web Project through JBoss studio 2.0 (JBoss-AS 4.3). There is no modification to the default program and it run well on my local machine. When I try to deploy this to remote server (JBoss-AS 5.0) via a war file, I have the following warning and error.

I wonder is anyone here able to help to solve this issue. I have stuck with this issue for the last couple of days

If the following information is not enough, I could provide the server log file for reference.

Warning message "could not read entries" as the system cannot find the path specified (WEB-INF/lib) for the following files

jboss-seam-ui.jar

jboss-seam-pdf.jar

jboss-seam.jar

jboss-seam-debug.jar

jboss-seam-ioc.jar

jboss-seam-remoting.jar

2010-06-09 10:21:48,022 INFO [javax.servlet.ServletContextListener] (HDScanner) Welcome to Seam 2.0.2-FB

2010-06-09 10:21:48,101 WARN [org.jboss.seam.deployment.URLScanner] (HDScanner) could not read entries

java.io.FileNotFoundException: F:\Jboss\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\DEVELOPER_DEPLOY\mydbtest.war\WEB-INF\lib\jboss-seam.jar (The system cannot find the path specified)

Error message

2010-06-09 10:21:49,163 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/mydbtest]] (HSScanner) Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener

java.lang.NullPointerException