1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2009 4:11 AM by trossmy

rich:modalPanel in rich:dataTable

trossmy

I have a rich:modalPanel inside a rich:dataTable, everything works fine, except that the modalPanel get the rows all mixed up, meaning that it displays the data of another row in the table and sometimes no data at all (on initial requests after the table has been built for the first time). But the action invoked on the manged bean (accountHistoryDetailAction.find) works as expected. Here is my code:

<rich:column>
       <h:form id="historyDetailsForm">
       <h:panelGroup>
       <rich:modalPanel id="panel" autosized="true" style="background-color:white;">
       <f:facet name="header">
       <h:panelGroup> <a href="javascript:Richfaces.hideModalPanel('historyDetailsForm:panel')"
       style="color:white;text-align:right">
       <h:outputText value="#{msg.close}"/>
       </a></h:panelGroup>
       </f:facet>
       <a4j:include viewId="showAccountHistoryDetailsForm.jspx"/>
       </rich:modalPanel>

<a4j:commandLink id="detailsLink" action="#{accountHistoryDetailAction.find}"
       oncomplete="javascript:Richfaces.showModalPanel('historyDetailsForm:panel');"
       reRender="panel,detailsGrid">
       <h:graphicImage id="history" value="/images/icon-info.png" style="border:0"/>
       <a4j:actionparam name="vertragsNr" value="#{protokoll.id.userVertrag}"/>
       <a4j:actionparam name="branchBcno" value="#{protokoll.id.branchBcno}"/>
       <a4j:actionparam name="accountNo" value="#{protokoll.id.accountNo}"/>
       <a4j:actionparam name="key" value="#{protokoll.id.key}"/>
       <rich:toolTip for="detailsLink" value="#{msg.detail}"/>
       </a4j:commandLink>
       </h:panelGroup>
       </h:form>
       </rich:column>

If I have a table that displays only one row, the modalPanel displays the expected content. I have debugged the accountHistoryDetailAction.find action and this is correct in every case.