- 2 nodes in cluster, for our example nodeA and nodeB
- 1 producer directly connected to nodeA
- 1 consumer directly connected to nodeB
- Create a connection to nodeA (explicit)
- Producer create a TextMessage (replyMessage)
- Prodeucer set the replyToQueue property of the message to "exampleResponseQueue"
- Producer send a message to a queue "exampleQueue"
- Producer create a Consumer on a queue "exampleResponseQueue" and wait for the message
- Create a connection to nodeB (explicit)
- Consumer recive a message from a a queue "exampleQueue"
- Consumer Create a Text Message (responseMessage)
- Consumer create a Producer
- Consumer send de responseMessage to "exampleResponseQueue"
Under this scenario we want to simulate synchronic communication using hornetQ infrastructure, first the producer send the message to one queue then wait for the response form another queue.
Ther problem is when the producer and consumer are in different nodes from the cluster, the replyMessage is delivered from producer to nodeA to nodeB to consumer.
But the responsemessage is never delivered from nodeA to nodeB.
The attachment contains the hornetQ configurations (all the nodes from the clusters have the same configurations except form the host and port). And i also attach the Consumker and Producer, which are evolutions of the hornetq test cases
Any Help will be appreciated, thanks in advance !!!