Could you please post the contents of the file jboss-app.xml that you have tested with.
- I have no idea what ca.xyz should represent.
I was able to make things work by first cleaning the project. There were some dependencies between the 2 wars.
Then, I updated the manifest.mf file for each war to reflect correctly the libraries used (commons-collection was correct at first anyway).
I removed all jboss-* files from the deployment.
I updated the application.xml with the header :
<application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/application_5.xsd" version="5">
Note that in war-deployers-jboss-beans.xml, I have the following configuration :