I'm having a problem stopping the HornetQ after executing a test.
The problem occurs on a specific test.
After the test finishes and when I tell spring framework to destroy the context.
Brief overview of the environment,
- I'm embedding HornetQ 2.1.1.Final in an osgi bundle
- I'm using spring framework to configure and start the HornetQ server
- Tests are run with TestNG
Description of the test:
1) 2 HornetQServers (clustered)
2) Test sends 1000 messages to a topic and each MessageConsumer associated to his server receives 1000 messages.
SEVERE: Failed to call listener
My question are:
- why is this message happening only when I'm executing in cluster environment ?
- Could you give me some clue about why is this happening ?
- And how can I fix this ?
If you need more information, please just ask for it.
Thank you in advance.