0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2009 5:13 AM by vcerto

Error starting Pojo Cache

vcerto

Hi all!

I've implemented a solution based on PojoCache, with cache loader an Oracle db.

My application has a package containing a class with method connecting to a database. When I start it, I obtain the following error:

[error] Failed to aspectize class oracle.sql.converter.CharacterSetMetaData. Could not find class it references oracle.sql.converter.Orai18nCharacterSetMetaData It may not be in your classpath and you may not be getting field and constructor weaving for this class... Do verbose mode if you want full stack trace.

Why does it happen? I don't want to aspectize those classes. My pojo config file is at the end: I think it needs to be declared what class must not require aspectization, but in the docs there is no information about it. can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot,
      Vincenzo

---------- pojo-config.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<jbosscache xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:jboss:jbosscache-core:config:3.0">

<!-- By not specifying the 'clustering' element, the cache runs in LOCAL mode. -->
      <!-- Configure the TransactionManager -->

<!--
      Used to register JVM shutdown hooks.
      hookBehavior: DEFAULT, REGISTER, DONT_REGISTER
      -->

<!--
      isolation levels supported: READ_COMMITTED and REPEATABLE_READ
      nodeLockingSchemes: mvcc, pessimistic (deprecated), optimistic (deprecated)
      -->

<!--
      This element specifies that the cache is clustered.
      modes supported: replication (r) or invalidation (i).
      -->

<!-- JGroups protocol stack properties. -->

<UDP discard_incompatible_packets="true" enable_bundling="false" enable_diagnostics="false" ip_ttl="2"
      loopback="false" max_bundle_size="64000" max_bundle_timeout="30" mcast_addr="228.10.10.10"
      mcast_port="45588" mcast_recv_buf_size="25000000" mcast_send_buf_size="640000"
      oob_thread_pool.enabled="true" oob_thread_pool.keep_alive_time="10000" oob_thread_pool.max_threads="4"
      oob_thread_pool.min_threads="1" oob_thread_pool.queue_enabled="true" oob_thread_pool.queue_max_size="10"
      oob_thread_pool.rejection_policy="Run" thread_naming_pattern="pl" thread_pool.enabled="true"
      thread_pool.keep_alive_time="30000" thread_pool.max_threads="25" thread_pool.min_threads="1"
      thread_pool.queue_enabled="true" thread_pool.queue_max_size="10" thread_pool.rejection_policy="Run"
      tos="8" ucast_recv_buf_size="20000000" ucast_send_buf_size="640000" use_concurrent_stack="true"
      use_incoming_packet_handler="true"/>
      <PING num_initial_members="3" timeout="2000"/>
      <MERGE2 max_interval="30000" min_interval="10000"/>
      <FD_SOCK/>
      <FD max_tries="5" shun="true" timeout="10000"/>
      <VERIFY_SUSPECT timeout="1500"/>
      <pbcast.NAKACK discard_delivered_msgs="true" gc_lag="0" retransmit_timeout="300,600,1200,2400,4800"
      use_mcast_xmit="false"/>

<pbcast.STABLE desired_avg_gossip="50000" max_bytes="400000" stability_delay="1000"/>
      <pbcast.GMS join_timeout="5000" print_local_addr="true" shun="false" view_ack_collection_timeout="5000"
      view_bundling="true"/>
      <FRAG2 frag_size="60000"/>
      <pbcast.STATE_TRANSFER/>
      <pbcast.FLUSH timeout="0"/>

<!-- -->
      <!-- Alternatively, to use async replication, comment out the element above and uncomment the element below. -->

<!-- Specific eviction policy configurations -->

<!-- Cache wide default -->

<!-- this wil be used only when regions are treating -->
      <!--

-->

<!-- Cache Passivation for Tree Cache
      On passivation, The objects are written to the backend store on eviction if passivation
      is true, otherwise the objects are persisted. On activation, the objects are restored in
      the memory cache and removed from the cache loader if 'passivation' attribute is true,
      otherwise the objects are only loaded from the cache loader -->

<!-- if passivation is true, only the first cache loader is used; the rest are ignored -->

cache.jdbc.table.name=jbosscache
      cache.jdbc.table.create=true
      cache.jdbc.table.drop=true
      cache.jdbc.table.primarykey=jbosscache_pk
      cache.jdbc.fqn.column=fqn
      cache.jdbc.fqn.type=VARCHAR(255)
      cache.jdbc.node.column=node
      cache.jdbc.node.type=BLOB
      cache.jdbc.parent.column=parent
      cache.jdbc.driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
      cache.jdbc.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxxxx:1521:SOAPE3
      cache.jdbc.user=xxxx