1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 23, 2010 6:17 AM by ilya_shaikovsky

Problems regarding ExtendedDatatable / Reloading Data / Sorting

sachsedaniel

Hey Guys,

I'am experiencing the following problems:

I am using the ExtendedDatatable and I am providing a Button to dynamically insert new rows. So far so good.

I am retrieving the data from my MySql Database already ordered in a specific way.

The problem I am focusing now is that when in the last row(the newly inserted one), a new value is inserted into the column which is sorted for and I am then doing a rerender to sort the whole table, the data is kind of mixed up.

This problem seems to only be a visual one, because data is correctly inserted into the database.

The second part is that i am selecting a single row and the data of this row is correctly displayed in a panel besided the table. Here only the table seems to display the old data from before sorting.

Within another column I have got an <a4j:commandbutton> which opens up a ModalPanel. As soon as I am clicking this button, the table seems to reload the display and everything is fine.

Applicationserver: JBoss 5.1.0

Richfaces: 3.3.3

JSF: 1.2

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Has anyone filed a bug for this?

If you need some more infos please ask.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel