8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2010 5:03 AM by marsim86

JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment

marsim86

Hi,

I try to deploy a war file in JBoss 6 M3 server but I got next error:

Failed to create Resource FarmaciasWeb.war - cause: java.lang.Exception:Failed to start deployment [vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war] during deployment of 'FarmaciasWeb.war' - cause: java.lang.RuntimeException:org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "oracle.jdbc.rowset.OracleCachedRowSet.createShared()Ljavax/sql/RowSet;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, oracle/jdbc/rowset/OracleCachedRowSet, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface javax/sql/rowset/CachedRowSet have different Class objects for the type javax/sql/RowSet used in the signature -> org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException:Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100429-M3/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "oracle.jdbc.rowset.OracleCachedRowSet.createShared()Ljavax/sql/RowSet;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, oracle/jdbc/rowset/OracleCachedRowSet, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface javax/sql/rowset/CachedRowSet have different Class objects for the type javax/sql/RowSet used in the signature

Notice that this war file had been deployed successfuly with Tomcat 6, and the aplication works fine.

This application uses JSF2.0, Hibernate and Spring. I work with NetBeans 6.9 to generate de war file, and only I have included manualy to the IDE is the ojdbc14.jar file.

I try to figure out why it may happen but I haven't found out the solution.  I`m developer not administrator, and it's the first time that I work with JBoss.  So, I will be very grateful with any help you can offer to me.

Thanks in advance,

Marcos Simón

• 1. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
          jaikiran

Marcos Simón wrote:

Hi,

This application uses JSF2.0, Hibernate and Spring. I work with NetBeans 6.9 to generate de war file, and only I have included manualy to the IDE is the ojdbc14.jar file.

The JDBC driver jar file is expected to be placed in JBOSS_HOME/server/< servername>/lib folder and should not be packaged within the application (.war/.ear). Move it out from the application packaging.

• 2. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
            jaikiran

Although not related to your problem, the latest released milestone of JBoss AS is 6.0.0.M4. You might want to upgrade to that version.

• 3. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
              marsim86

jaikiran pai wrote:

The JDBC driver jar file is expected to be placed in JBOSS_HOME/server/< servername>/lib folder and should not be packaged within the application (.war/.ear). Move it out from the application packaging.

I´ve changed the jar file and the error doesn't appear more (althought I have new similar errors with other classes), but I don't understand why I have to change my project library into the server library folder.  If I want to put other diferents database for others applications, I have to put all of JDBC driver jars into this same directory? In my opinion It´s not the most clear way to work (surely there is a reason that I don't know).

And the new errors that I got, I try to fix it the same way,I will quit the libraries from my war file, and I put in JBOSS directory.  If it doesn't work, I will request your help ...

Thanks a lot.

P.D.:As I suppose, I´ve change into M4 but the problems goes on.

• 4. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
                jaikiran

Marcos Simón wrote:

jaikiran pai wrote:

I´ve changed the jar file and the error doesn't appear more (althought I have new similar errors with other classes), but I don't understand why I have to change my project library into the server library folder.  If I want to put other diferents database for others applications, I have to put all of JDBC driver jars into this same directory? In my opinion It´s not the most clear way to work (surely there is a reason that I don't know).

See this http://community.jboss.org/wiki/IWantToDeployMyOwnJdbcDriverInAScopedClassloader

Marcos Simón wrote:

And the new errors that I got, I try to fix it the same way,I will quit the libraries from my war file, and I put in JBOSS directory.

Don't do that for other jars. It only applies to JDBC driver jars. For rest of the jars, first post the exception stacktrace and then we can tell you whether those jars are necessary in your application packaging or whether you can remove those.

• 5. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
                  marsim86

Ok, I don't try with other jars files, and I understand a bit more why JDBC jars must be in server root.

Now the fix is due to spring class, more exactly to org.springframework.jca.context.SpringContextResourceAdapter, that it´s located into spring-2.5.6.SEC01.jar file.

I put the message show in browser

Failed to create Resource FarmaciasWeb.war - cause: java.lang.Exception:Failed to start deployment [vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war] during deployment of 'FarmaciasWeb.war' - cause: java.lang.RuntimeException:org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "org.springframework.jca.context.SpringContextResourceAdapter.getXAResources([Ljavax/resource/spi/ActivationSpec;)[Ljavax/transaction/xa/XAResource;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, org/springframework/jca/context/SpringContextResourceAdapter, and the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) for interface javax/resource/spi/ResourceAdapter have different Class objects for the type [Ljavax/transaction/xa/XAResource; used in the signature -> org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException:Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS): *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfs:///C:/Desarrollo/jboss-6.0.0.20100721-M4/server/default/deploy/FarmaciasWeb.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "org.springframework.jca.context.SpringContextResourceAdapter.getXAResources([Ljavax/resource/spi/ActivationSpec;)[Ljavax/transaction/xa/XAResource;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, org/springframework/jca/context/SpringContextResourceAdapter, and the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) for interface javax/resource/spi/ResourceAdapter have different Class objects for the type [Ljavax/transaction/xa/XAResource; used in the signature

And I attach the full log in file.

I hope you can help me ...

• 6. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
                    jaikiran
                    the class loader (instance of  org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class,  org/springframework/jca/context/SpringContextResourceAdapter, and the  class loader (instance of  org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) for interface  javax/resource/spi/ResourceAdapter have different Class objects for the  type [Ljavax/transaction/xa/XAResource; used in the signature

Are you packaging any jar file(s) containing the javax.transaction.* classes in your application? If yes, then remove those jars from your application packaging. Those jars are already shipped in JBoss AS.

• 7. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
                      marsim86

I have to quit jta.jar file, that belong to hibernate jar list.

After that, the problems goes on, but It was in Spring definition file.  If I don't load this file (therefore I haven't spring or hibernate) the application is deployed "correctly".

After that, I´m going to introduce the changes one to one and I can know where is the problems exactly.

Thanks a lot jakiran pai, I had never solved the problem alone.

I hope I know how solve next problems, but if I cannot I know where I can request for help.

• 8. Re: JBoss 6 M3, class loader error in deployment
                        marsim86

I can run fully my application with Oracle 10g, but when it is changed to 11g doesn't work.

I ´ve chaged oracle jar files, with diferents verisons (ojdbc14, ojdbc5 y ojdbc6) and I try to research on web, but only I´ve foud some changes in DialectProperty (change to Oracle10gDialect instead of OracleDialect), but I think the problem appears before that.

This is the  server.log.

2010-08-04 10:35:06,234 INFO  [org.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory] (ResourceContainer.invoker.nonDaemon-1) Initializing connection provider: org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider
                        2010-08-04 10:35:06,636 INFO  [org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory] (ResourceContainer.invoker.nonDaemon-1) RDBMS: Oracle, version: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - Production
                        With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options
                        2010-08-04 10:35:06,637 INFO  [org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory] (ResourceContainer.invoker.nonDaemon-1) JDBC driver: Oracle JDBC driver, version: 11.1.0.7.0-Production
                        2010-08-04 10:35:06,639 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] (ResourceContainer.invoker.nonDaemon-1) Context initialization failed: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'miSessionFact' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/ApplicatonContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.HibernateException: unknown Oracle major version [11]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:423) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.contextListenerStart(StandardContext.java:3369) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3828) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeployInternal(TomcatDeployment.java:310) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeploy(TomcatDeployment.java:145) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployment.start(AbstractWarDeployment.java:461) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:116) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.start(WebModule.java:95) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157) [:6.0.0.Beta5]
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96) [:6.0.0.Beta5]
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88) [:6.0.0.Beta5]
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:271) [:6.0.0.Beta5]
                        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:670) [:6.0.0.Beta5]
                        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:206) [:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at $Proxy41.start(Unknown Source)     at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:53) [:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installAction(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:41) [:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:379) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(ServiceControllerContext.java:301) [:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:2044) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:1083) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.executeOrIncrementStateDirectly(AbstractController.java:1322) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1246) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1139) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:939) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:654) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:671) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4 (Build SVNTag:JBoss_6.0.0.20100721-M4 date: 20100723)]
                        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:443) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4 (Build SVNTag:JBoss_6.0.0.20100721-M4 date: 20100723)]
                        at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start(ServiceDeployer.java:189) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:102) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:49) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:55) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:179) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1832) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1550) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.java:1571) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1491) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.java:379) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:2044) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:1083) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.executeOrIncrementStateDirectly(AbstractController.java:1322) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1246) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1139) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:939) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:654) [jboss-dependency.jar:2.2.0.Alpha10]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.change(DeployersImpl.java:1983) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:1076) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:679) [:2.2.0.Alpha6]
                        at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.process(MainDeployerPlugin.java:106) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileControllerContext$DelegateDeployer.process(ProfileControllerContext.java:130) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.plugins.deploy.actions.DeploymentStartAction.doPrepare(DeploymentStartAction.java:98) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.actions.AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.prepare(AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.java:100) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.ModificationSession.prepare(ModificationSession.java:87) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.internalPerfom(AbstractActionController.java:234) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.performWrite(AbstractActionController.java:213) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.perform(AbstractActionController.java:150) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.plugins.deploy.AbstractDeployHandler.startDeployments(AbstractDeployHandler.java:168) [:0.1.0.Alpha1]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.upload.remoting.DeployHandlerDelegate.startDeployments(DeployHandlerDelegate.java:74) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.upload.remoting.DeployHandler.invoke(DeployHandler.java:148) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:898) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.local.LocalClientInvoker.invoke(LocalClientInvoker.java:106) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1961) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:804) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.client.upload.StreamingDeploymentTarget.invoke(StreamingDeploymentTarget.java:304) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.client.upload.StreamingDeploymentTarget.start(StreamingDeploymentTarget.java:189) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.client.upload.DeploymentProgressImpl.start(DeploymentProgressImpl.java:232) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.jboss.profileservice.management.client.upload.DeploymentProgressImpl.run(DeploymentProgressImpl.java:89) [:6.0.0.20100721-M4]
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.util.DeploymentUtils.run(DeploymentUtils.java:155)
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.util.DeploymentUtils.deployArchive(DeploymentUtils.java:116)
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.deploy.AbstractDeployer.deploy(AbstractDeployer.java:110)
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.helper.CreateChildResourceFacetDelegate.createContentBasedResource(CreateChildResourceFacetDelegate.java:124)
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.helper.CreateChildResourceFacetDelegate.createResource(CreateChildResourceFacetDelegate.java:56)
                        at org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.ApplicationServerComponent.createResource(ApplicationServerComponent.java:335)
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.ResourceContainer$ComponentInvocationThread.call(ResourceContainer.java:525)
                        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) [:1.6.0_21]
                        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [:1.6.0_21]
                        Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: unknown Oracle major version [11]
                        at org.hibernate.dialect.DialectFactory$1.getDialectClass(DialectFactory.java:135) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.dialect.DialectFactory.determineDialect(DialectFactory.java:65) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.dialect.DialectFactory.buildDialect(DialectFactory.java:39) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.determineDialect(SettingsFactory.java:426) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:128) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Configuration.java:2009) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1292) [:3.5.2-Final]
                        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:814) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.buildSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:732) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractSessionFactoryBean.java:211) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1369) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335) [:2.5.6.SEC01]
                        ... 105 more

I attach in file the full log for 10g DB connection that works fine, and with 11g DB connection that don't work.