2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2010 10:58 AM by scorsagg

rich:page - Where is the tag information

scorsagg

Hi,

I am intending to user rich:page component. If I use it the way mentioned in the developer guide or the layout example on livedemo, the contents appear centered horizontally. My requirement is that I want to display my screen from the left of the browser screen to the right.....use 100% of hte body width of the browser window. How do I do that? I tried overriding the rich-page* styles to set the margin and padding to 0. Still the screen is displayed at the center at an offset.

There is no tag information for the page component on the livedemo page (similar to the other components).

Please let me know where to find the tag information for rich:page.

Thanks

Srikanth

• 1. Re: rich:page - Where is the tag information
          scorsagg

Hi,

Got it! The example had a width attribute with a value set to 600. I removed the width attribute and now the page occupies the entire width of the window.

It seems it is centered and from the IE dev tool I could see that the min-width is set to 750. So it appears that if the width attribute is used, then the page will be centred and based on the width will expand breadth-wise.

Now the question still remains ... from where can I get the tag information for the page component? What other attributes are present for the page tag?

Thanks

Srikanth

• 2. Re: rich:page - Where is the tag information
            scorsagg

Hi,

I am sure it is the effect of late night working!!

The link referring to the attributes of page is present in the developer guide

I have been looking at the table below it and missed this line completely.
            Sorry to have posted this query without checking it properly.
            Regards,
            Srikanth