2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2010 4:29 AM by xiaoqiang

the hornet`s example of large-message start error in linux

xiaoqiang

hi:

when I run the example of large-message of hornetQ in linux , I find the error :port already in use:1098,but when  I run it in widows relation to the problem,I can use the comman;netstat -abn , find the thread use the port ,kill it with the pid name, I can resolute it.Now I run the example in the linux with the same problem,but when I  try to find the thread who use the port ,there no one .The error messages:

[java] HornetQServer_0 err:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Incompletely deployed:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:  Deployment "JNDIServer" is in error due to: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 1098; nested exception is:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        java.net.BindException: Address already in use
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.internalValidate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:278)
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.validate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:174)
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.hornetq.integration.bootstrap.HornetQBootstrapServer.bootstrap(HornetQBootstrapServer.java:159)
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:83)
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.hornetq.integration.bootstrap.HornetQBootstrapServer.run(HornetQBootstrapServer.java:117)
           [java] HornetQServer_0 err:        at org.hornetq.common.example.SpawnedHornetQServer.main(SpawnedHornetQServer.java:35)
           [java] java.lang.RuntimeException: server failed to start
           [java]     at org.hornetq.common.example.SpawnedVMSupport.spawnVM(SpawnedVMSupport.java:154)
           [java]     at org.hornetq.common.example.HornetQExample.startServer(HornetQExample.java:157)
           [java]     at org.hornetq.jms.example.LargeMessageExample.runExample(LargeMessageExample.java:129)
           [java]     at org.hornetq.common.example.HornetQExample.run(HornetQExample.java:73)
           [java]     at org.hornetq.jms.example.LargeMessageExample.main(LargeMessageExample.java:45)
           [java]
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:FAILED::Incompletely deployed:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:  Deployment "JNDIServer" is in error due to: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 1098; nested exception is:
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:        java.net.BindException: Address already in use
           [java] HornetQServer_0 out:
           [java] #####################
           [java] ###    FAILURE!   ###
           [java] #####################
           [java] Java Result: 1

who can help me ,thanks!

• 1. Re: the hornet`s example of large-message start error in linux
          clebert.suconic

It's simple: There's something using that port at your system. Or maybe something blocking the use on that port.

I can run that test fine on both windows and linux.

• 2. Re: the hornet`s example of large-message start error in linux
            xiaoqiang

sorry to trouble you, I have find the error,if  I change the port to a random number 10899 eg. run the example , it also tell you the port of 10899 binding too,so I think it not the problem of port maybe something others.finnally I find the error ,  256M messages was sent in windows and the reciever waiting for 120000ms,this can run normal in windos,but cannt in linux,so I change the waiting time of the reciever and it run .

now,i donnt know the reason for the different in the different os in sending message size. who can tel me ,thanks!