1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 15, 2010 12:44 AM by traga

Rich:datatable & datascroller index is not getting reset

traga

Hello,

We are using richfaces 3.3.3 and rich:datatable and datascroller are used. When a a4j:commandbutton is clicked, using reRender attribute, the datatable and datascroller are getting rendered. The datascoller is not resetting it's current page number to 1 instead maintaining the previously viewed page number.

My datascroller code in the jsp is as follows:

<rich:dataTable id="searchResultsTable" sortMode="single" width="100%"           var="result" rendered="#{not empty entitySearchBean.searchResults}" value="#{entitySearchBean.searchResults}" binding="#{entitySearchBean.searchResultsDataBinding}" rows="10">

<rich:datascroller for="searchResultsTable" renderIfSingle="false" maxPages="10" page="1"/>

I'm setting the  searchResultsDataBinding.setFirst(0) in my action method.

Is there any thing i'm missing to reset the current page in the datascroller or datatable?

- Raga

• 1. Re: Rich:datatable & datascroller index is not getting reset
          traga

Hello, the issue is resolved. For datascroller 'page' attribute instead of giving a static value, just bind it with a managed bean attribute and reset it to 1 for every search request.

<rich:datascroller for="searchResultsTable" renderIfSingle="false" maxPages="10" page="#{formBean.curPageIndex}"/>