2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2010 10:28 AM by aitorlasanta

Problem with application deployed on centos

aitorlasanta

Hi!

I'm having serious problems with an application deployed on jboss 4.2.2 in centos server. When I run the same server on windows xp (with the same version of JDK) everything work pefect, but when this application is deployed in the centos jboss, fails in a form.

The application is developed with JSF 1.2 and IceFaces 1.8.2. This form contains some h:selectOneMenu elements, and in the render of DOM all the components are correctly initialized. But when I refresh the form (for example with an actionListener) throws the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Expected a child component type of UISelectItem/UISelectItems for component type javax.faces.SelectOne(outputText413).  Found null.
           com.sun.faces.renderkit.RenderKitUtils.getSelectItems(RenderKitUtils.java:357)

I don't understand what is happening, how can works on windows server and fails on centos server?
      Firstly I thought that was a code problem, but if the problem is the code, why works on windows server?

Many thanks!