0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2010 8:18 AM by psycopata

Download a file from a portlet using serveResourse

psycopata

Hi guys!
      I am trying to implement download from a portlet by serveResourse. When the download begins, in download window is shown the following
      data (suppose manual.zip):
      File name: id=manual.zip
      File type: zip file
      Origin: www.meusite.com.br
      Can you see the problem? the file name is wrong! The download is done perfectly, but there is this problem with a file name.
      I´ve saw that bridge gets resourceURL id and use like file name. However, the URL made by RenderResponse.createResourceURL() has following parameters: id, filename and file address. If the url has the file name, why this parameters isn´t used by download window?
      How can I fix this name?
      And,,,, again, I sorry, my english is horrible!

Hi guys!

I am trying to implement download from a portlet by serveResourse. When the download begins, in download window is shown the following

data (suppose manual.zip):

File name: id=manual.zip

File type: zip file

Origin: www.meusite.com.br

Can you see the problem? the file name is wrong! The download is done perfectly, but there is this problem with a file name.

I´ve saw that bridge gets resourceURL id and use like file name. However, the URL made by RenderResponse.createResourceURL() has following parameters: id, filename and file address. If the url has the file name, why this parameters isn´t used by download window?

How can I fix this name?

And,,,, again, I sorry, my english is horrible!