I have tried to see your problem.
Under IE6.0.2900.2180. all seems OK for me.
Thanks for trying.
So what could be the problem.
We have tried this with differnt versions for IE6.
One comes from a freeshly installed WinXP. On Tuesday i will have a look what the concrete version is.
Our customers stick to IE6:-(
I'm wondering if there are any caching issues, or plugin differences.
Also could you provide some more details of the issues you are seeing.
It is not easy to tell details:-(
Today my IE6 is working like a charm with the RF demo site.
But it was not possible to login in our own application:-(
We will investigate further and report back when we have found issues