1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2011 11:34 AM by sjahan

PicketBox Documentation Help needed!

janmuhd

Hi,

Appologies for asking this basic question on probably irrelevant forum.

I am a newbie to Java and JBoss (PicketBox) as well; am trying to implement JBossXACML on a simple desktop application whereby two diffrent roles can Access some resources based on their privileges (attributes). By using Eclipse and through Maven I have already worked out the dependencies etc and can easily import JBoss (PicketBox) API the current version 2.5-Final.

Now wondering where to find step-by-step guide/tutorial to follow overall working mechanism of PicketBox API. Example of my interest the interal working mechanism of classes used; the Request/Response handling etc. I only find this page (http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PicketBoxAuthentication); but it doesn't give any details I'm looking for.

Moreover, is there any use-case scenario which could show the implementation of PicketBox? Am interested in research paper style detailed document.

Thanks in advance for help.

With Regards

-Jan

• 1. PicketBox Documentation Help needed!
          sjahan

Any news on this topic by any chance?

I'm quite a newbie too with PicketBox, and i didn't find a "Getting Started" page, no references, no Javadoc or something...

This is really hard to get the concepts and the way we can use PicketBox without that kind of data!

Best regards,

SJ.