0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2010 12:13 PM by tkatv

Problem with extendedDataTable and Glassfish 3

tkatv

I have application in which user types search parameters and when clicks button it send ajax request and updates extendedDataTable with results. This worked just fine with Glassfish 2.1, but now with Glassfish 3 it just shows the "progress donut" and doesn't update the table. I have debugged so far that button sends the request to the server and the called method finishes but the extendedDataTable doesn't refresh... Has anyone the same problems and possible workarounds?

Loading the data to the table before the page is rendered works, but if I use a4j-elements it doesn't work.

The RichFaces version is : 3.3.3.Final

Here's the page code:

<div class="item">
                          <a4j:form>
                              <h:outputLabel value="#{msgs.addUser_lbl1}" rendered="#{TtController.usrRole.roleAbbr == 'AD'}"/><br/>
                              <h:inputText value="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.searchString}" rendered="#{TtController.usrRole.roleAbbr == 'AD'}"/><br/><br/>
                              <a4j:commandButton value="#{msgs.addUser_btnSearch}" reRender="usrTableForm" action="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.findUsers}" rendered="#{TtController.usrRole.roleAbbr == 'AD'}"/>
                              <a4j:commandButton value="#{msgs.addUser_newUsr}" reRender="usrForm" action="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.newUser}" rendered="#{TtController.usrRole.roleAbbr == 'AD'}"/>
                          </a4j:form>
                              </div>
                          <br/>
                          <br/>
                          <div class="item">
                          <a4j:form id="usrTableForm">
                              <rich:extendedDataTable id="usrTable" var="usrs" value="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.foundUsers}" rendered="#{TtController.usrRole.roleAbbr == 'AD'}" selectionMode="single"
                                                      sortMode="single" selection="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.usrSelection}" width="200px" height="150px">
                                  <rich:column sortable="true" sortBy="#{usrs.userName}">
                                      <f:facet name="header">
                                          <h:outputText value="#{msgs.addUser_tblLbl1}"/>
                                      </f:facet>
                                      <h:outputText value="#{usrs.userName}"/>
                                  </rich:column>
                                  <rich:column sortable="false">
                                      <f:facet name="header">
                                          <h:outputText value="#{msgs.addUser_tblLbl2}"/>
                                      </f:facet>
                                      <h:outputText value="#{usrs.additionalDetails}"/>
                                  </rich:column>
                                  <a4j:support reRender="usrForm" id="take_usr_selection" action="#{TtTaskAndPcBean.selectUsrSelection}" event="onselectionchange" />
                              </rich:extendedDataTable>
                            </a4j:form>
                              </div>

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appriciated...

I was able to solve this... I replaced richfaces-impl with richfaces-impl-jsf2. And it seems that everything works.

Thank you